Hoho, hello there, i never use this blog anymore xD. Actually i was created a template, that called "Mayanringan", in indonesian, it's mean a simple and fast template. I was released the v1 of mayanringan, but that template is very bad, so now i share a new template for blogspot that is seo friendly, valid HTML5, valid CSS3, valid microdata for google, very simple and fast load, elegant design, responsive and many-many others. Ok that's all, you can download after read the instruction below xD.
Super simple responsive html5 and fast template for blogspot
WARNING!!This template is created by Damar Zaky. Before i want to make this template is premium and must pay for get it, but because so many who wants this template, so i share it for free. But with a prerequirement, it is: YOU MUST DO NOT DELETE OR REMOVE THE CREDIT LINK TO DAMZAKY, except if you edit it totally different from before. No more, just that ;D.
PERHATIAN!!Template ini dibuat oleh Damar Zaky. Sebelumnya saya sempat berpikir akan membuat template ini berbayar, tapi karena banyak kawan dan
Some feature of this templateDownload template SUPER SEO FRIENDLY for blogspot with this feature. Only these....
- SUPER SEO friendly
- Valid HTML5
- Valid CSS3
- Simple and elegant design
- Fast loading
- Valid microdata (google richsnippet)
- Responsive design
- Easy navigation
- High quality home post image thumbnail
- Available in several color
- Mobile template
1. Not valid HTML5
Problem: "& did not start a character reference. (& probably should have been escaped as &.)"
Cause: This problem maybe caused by widget quickedit fonction.
How to fix it:
How to fix it:
- Go to blogger.com, go to template section, backup your template for safety, then go to edit HTML
- Tick the expand template widget
- Then search (CTRL+F) this code:<b:include name='quickedit'/>
- Delete that code (this code not always one, maybe you'll found more)
- Save template
Note: if the error still exist, try to search that code and delete it untill you don't found that code. If the error still exist, contact me.
2. Deactivate mobile template and use the responsive template
You can follow the instruction here for understanding, then follow this instruction:
- Open blogger.com, go to template section, then click the mobile settings
- On that lightbox, check the No. Show desktop template on mobile devices.
- Then just click save
DownloadBefore download, please help me:
PASSWORD (if needed):
PASSWORD for fullpack edition unlocked xD (if needed):
ENJOY IT ;D, if you have any question write on comment in the template demo page ok?.....
19 comments Add a comment